in the heart of White Bear Lake
with high-quality, locally sourced ingredients.
Leave the details to us.
handcrafted food and drinks served in our beautiful historic space.
Rave about it.
Open for Indoor and Outdoor Seating
The Health and safety of our community is on our minds.
We want you to know that we have taken aggressive steps to ensure a clean, safe and positive experience during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Our employees will all be wearing masks and plastic gloves that are changed frequently
- We are passing out individual hand sanitizer wipes to every table
- We will be doing daily temperature and wellness checks on our employees to ensure they are healthy- if displaying any symptoms they will be sent home
- Enforcing 6-foot social distancing for both our team members and guests.
- We always have kept our work place extremely clean but we are going through extra sanitary measures. We steam clean the entire building multiple times a day, we sanitize bathrooms, door handles and surfaces every 30 minutes or less
- Requiring all our staff members to wash their hands every 15 minutes or less
- We are switching to single use menus- each menu will be recycled out after each use. Our menu will be available online and we encourage our guests to read our online menu.
- We have installed plexiglass between each booth and other areas of our restaurant
- All of our tables are spaced 6 feet apart or further
- For the safety of our employees and customers please do not dine with us if you are feeling unwell or have a temperature
We are now open for outdoor and indoor seating!
We are allowed to seat guests at a capacity of 50% inside. We look forward to having you back in our dining room and our patios!
- There is temporarily no bar seating.
- There will be no waiting for a table inside our restaurant temporarily. We kindly ask to meet the host outside and we will let you know when your table is ready. There are many picnic tables out front of our restaurant which may be used if there is a wait.
- We will temporarily be offering reservations.
You may email: email@example.com call 651-528-6958. (We recommend calling for day of reservations and emailing for a few days in advance)
- We are allowed to seat a maximum of four guests per table- if a family is dining together we are allowed to seat them at a table for 6.
- We will continue takeout and curbside pick up! Order online or call 651-528-6958 to place your order.
Join us for a cocktail!
We pride ourselves on being a craft bar. Our cocktails are handmade with premium ingredients that are sourced locally whenever possible, making every drink exceptional. We also feature tap beers from local Minnesota breweries, and a wine list that’s been selected by a sommelier.
Our drink menu rotates seasonally to create perfect pairings with our food. Stop in, pull up a chair, and enjoy!
What Our Customers Are Saying
We pride ourselves on great feedback