The Health and safety of our community is on our minds.
We want you to know that we have taken aggressive steps to ensure a clean, safe and positive experience during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Our employees will all be wearing masks.
- We will be doing daily temperature and wellness checks on our employees to ensure they are healthy- if displaying any symptoms they will be sent home
- Enforcing distanced tables and plexiglass between certain tables.
- We always have kept our work place extremely clean but we are going through extra sanitary measures. We sanitize bathrooms, door handles and surfaces every 30 minutes or less
- Requiring all our staff members to wash their hands every 15 minutes or less
- We are switching to single use menus- each menu will be recycled out after each use. Our menu will be available online and we encourage our guests to read our online menu.
- For the safety of our employees and customers please do not dine with us if you are feeling unwell or have a temperature
We are now open for outdoor and indoor seating!
We are allowed to seat guests at a capacity of 75% inside. We look forward to having you back in our dining room and our patios!
- We will be offering in person reservations. If there is wait for your table the host will send you a message through the phone when your table is ready. We will hold your table for 15 minutes after we contact you.
- We will continue takeout and curbside pick up! Order online or call 651-528-6958 to place your order.